Monday, April 27, 2009

Taken and now Shared

This is my first blog, so I thought I would share a little about what I am doing with my life.  I went to college and studied photography.  Photography continues to be my passion and I am trying to create a business in the field.  Please take a look at my website, www.jacquelynerbacher.com .  I have started to do more weddings, so if you are interested, let me know and I can send you my price list!

My other passion is exercise and health.  Growing up in a family where sports and staying healthy was always important and discussed, it only seems appropriate that I am now an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer.  I am very stoked about getting my training career going and helping people become healthy and active.   I will try to post links that promote and educate others about wellness and a healthy lifestyle.

For my first post, I would like to share a couple of photos that I have taken but have not shared.  A few are taken on my Grandpa's farm in Kansas.  The others were taken on my vacation in San Diego.  Enjoy!

Farm Photos:










San Diego Photos:










Copyright Jacquelyn Erbacher 2009

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'd like to make an order for the above pictures: the Ford (which you should have Laura have printed out large & put in Ford's room), the smiling truck, the light & hanging flowers (my favorite of this bunch), and the gorilla ones & koala. Thanks!
    PS - the gorillas sitting one is EXCELLENT photography. Just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete